GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound System
The GE Logiq 7 is a multipurpose ultrasound system that s versatile, reliable and meets the demands of the industry. The system supports a full range of clinical applications including, abdominal, OB/GYN, small parts, pediatric, vascular and cardiac diagnostic testing. The machine produces high quality images through use of 3D technology and has a multitude of enhanced imaging features.
Refurbished GE Logiq 7 Features
- Coded Harmonic Imaging, B-Mode, M-Mode
- Color Flow mode (CFM), Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)
- State-of-the-art user interface with high resolution 10.4 inch monitor
- Patient Information Database, 17" high resolution non-interlaced flat CRT
- Image Archive on CD, MOD, and Hard Drive (7 GB)
- Four active probe port, Easy 3D (Baby Face)
- Ergonomic User Interface with Height Adjustable Keyboard
- Digital Beamformer with 1024 system processing channel technology
- 128 MB CINE Memory, CINE Review with 4 speed types
- Dimensions: Height 56-64 in., Width 24 in., Depth 39 in., 500 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.