GE OEC 7700 C-ARM 2000 Orthopedics Package
The GE OEC 7700 Compact X-Ray Machine meets your needs with a compact one piece design which allows the user to easily wheel high quality fluoro directly to the patient, fast, easy and ideal for lithotripsy applications.
GE OEC 7700 Compact X-Ray Machine Features
- One-piece or two-piece c-arm system flexibility
- Automatic adjustment and one-button programming
- Roadmapping and Digital Subtraction Angiography
- Dynamically stores images at 30 fps
- Pairs with the 7700 Digital Workstation
- Dual 16-inch monitors on the workstation
- Optional laser aimer
- 2.2 kW, 20 kHz high-frequency generator
- DICOM compatible
The GE OEC 7700 Compact X-Ray was designed to work either as a one-piece mobile fluoroscopic c-arm or in tandem with a 7700 digital workstation. For areas where space is limited and when situations call for moving the unit around, the GE OEC 7700 fits the bill as it was designed to be compact enough to fulfill a variety of functions by being wheeled around by just one person. It operates on a “point and shoot” basis, has multiple imaging modes, and automatic adjustment for fluoroscopic settings – making it quite simple to operate. It has its own monitor and hardcopy printer, so there’s no need to cart around other components with the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.