Midmark 405 Power Examination Table
The 405 Medical Examination Table is primarily used in examination rooms for
The Model 405 Medical Examination Table has
• a powered back section which is moved by an electromechanical actuator
and is controlled by either a hand control or optional foot control. The back
section is adjustable from a full horizontal position to a chair position.
• a powered base section (adjusts table top height) which is raised and lowered
by an electromechanical actuator and is controlled by either a hand
control or optional foot control.
• a hand control which allows operator to position table or initiate the AUTO
• an optional foot control which allows operator to position table or initiate the
AUTO RETURN function, without using hands. Also, foot control can detect
when it is tipped over, and disables table to prevent any unwanted movement.
• an optional 50 WATT drawer heater, located in top drawer at foot end of
table, which warms contents of drawer to body temperature which is approximately
• a disable switch which allows operator to disable table during a procedure to
prevent patients from operating table.
• a pelvic lift bar allowing seat section to be positioned in Lithotomy position
(+5° from horizontal).
• an extendable footrest shelf which includes a positionable upholstered pad
(7° tilt) and a removable treatment pan.
• right and left stirrups which can be extended to an infinite number of positions
(up to 35.5 cm / 14 in.) as well as laterally in four positions.
• four storage drawers on steel ball bearing glides; two drawers on foot end of
table and two drawers on either right or left side of table (selected at time of
• styled drawer fronts which have molded hand pulls and come with snap-in
(tool-less) epoxy painted color steel or formica inserts.
• one optional country specific receptacle, located on left side of table, near
• a styled upholstery top which is removable without use of tools.
• a paper roll holder which is hidden in head end of upholstered top and tear
strips, located at foot end and head end of upholstered top, to secure examination
paper during a patient examination or procedure. The paper roll
holder can support up to a 45.7 cm to 8.9 cm (18 in. x 3.5 in.) diameter paper
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.