Midmark 104 Examination Table
The 104 Medical Examination Table is primarily used in examination rooms for
general examinations and minor procedures. The table top is adjustable from a
full horizontal table position to a chair position. Also, when supported with an
optional pelvic lift bar, the lithotomy position can be achieved. There are five
storage drawers which accommodate supplies used during examinations.
DESCRIPTION OF COMPONENTS
1. Back Section (adjustable) 7. Storage Drawers
2. Seat Section 8. Release Handle
3. Foot Rest Shelf (extendable) 9. Duplex Receptacle
4. Footrest Pad (removable) 10. Drawer Warmer (optional)
5. Treatment Irrigation Pan 11. Footstep (stowable)
6. Stirrups 12. Paper Roll Dowel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.