ARCOMA MEDSTONE ELITE C-Arm Table Pain Management and Vascular Procedures
- Hand Switch
- Foot Control
- Arm Rest
Medstone Elite Mobile C-Arm Patient Management Table is designed for Pain Management and Vascular Procedures.
The Elite series of imaging tables are designed for high patient throughput utilizing the highest quality components and designed for ease-of-use by the medical staff with patient comfort in mind.
The tabletop has been designed to give maximum unobstructed imaging allowing 360° rotation radiation-free coverage around the longitudinal axis of the carbon fiber tabletop which makes it ideal for 3D imaging studies.
The tabletop pad is also designed to give the patient maximum comfort and is manufactured utilizing patient form-fitting Visco/Memory "Sofcare" High Density foam.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Carbon fiber tabletop: 22" W x 82" L with narrow head profile, facial access cutout and chamfered edges
- Unobstructed metal free imaging length: 58"
- Radiolucent pad
- Wired hand control
- Patient restraints (3)
- 3 year parts warranty, 1 year labor warranty
- Patient weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Country of Origin: United States of America
5-Way with Lateral Travel TM-5 (shown) Features:
- Motor driven lateral travel (side to side): 8" (4" right/4" left)
- Motor driven longitudinal travel (head to foot): 16"
- Motor driven trendelenburg tilt: ±15°
- Motor driven lateral tilt: ±15°
- Motor driven elevating travel (300mm lift standard): 26" min. height - 38" max. height
- Electric Outlet Requirements: 110v
- Power Cord: 8' Length
- Table weighs approximately 650 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.