Johnson & Johnson ASP Sterrad 50
- . Increased speed and capacity
- Rapid 45-minute cycle time.
- 1.55 cubic foot rectangular chamber holds multiple trays.
- Dry, low-temperature process means instruments are available for immediate use or storage.
- Reduces expensive instrument inventories.
2. Unsurpassed material compatibility
- Compatible with most medical devices.
- Tested by 250 device manufacturers on over 1,500 devices.
- The industry’s most versatile terminal sterilizer.
3. Reduced instrument damage and repairs
- Gentler than steam and peracetic acid processes.
- No corrosion due to humidity.
- Reduced damage due to heat, shock, and handling.
4. Easy to install and move
- No water source, heat booster, or ventilation required.
- Runs on standard 110-VAC to 120-VAC, 60-Hz electrical.
- Compact and portable.
5. Simple to learn and operate
- Intuitive touch-pad controls.
- Easy-to-follow prompts and instructions.
- Immediate diagnosis and warning of problems.
6. Safe for patients and the environment
- By-products are oxygen and water vapor.
- No odors or hazardous emissions.
- Achieves 10-6 SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of packaged and unpackaged instruments.