HP Codemster XL Defibrillator
Physical Weight &, Dimensions
- Height: 7.9 inches (20 cm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
- Depth: 15.6 inches (39.7 cm)
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
- Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery. 4 Ah, 12 V nominal.
- Charge Time: 2 hours to 90% of full capacity. 18 hours to 100% capacity. Repeated charging to less than 100% will reduce the useful life of the battery.
- Capacity: 2.5 hours monitoring or 50 full-energy discharges or 1 hour monitoring and recording.
- AC input: 100 to 230 VAC ± 15%, 50/60 Hz
- Battery Indicators: Illuminated LED indicates battery is charging. Low Battery message appears on the monitor.
- Waveform: Damped sinusoidal
- Output energy (delivered): 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, and 360 joules.
- Charge control: Push-button on apex paddle and on front panel
- Charge time: Less than 5 seconds to 360 joules with a functional battery installed
- Charge done indicator: Display indicates available energy, charge-done light on apex paddle, charge done tone.
- Synchronizer: SYNC message appears on the monitor and is annoted periodically on the recorder while in synchronous mode. An audible beep sounds with each detected R-wave, while a marker on the monitor and sync mark on the recorder strip indicate the discharge point.
- Paddles: standard paddles are anterior / anterior. Adultelectrodes (83 cm sq) slide off to expose pediatric electrodes (21 cm sq). Paddle cord is 10 feet (3 m). Full range of internal paddles are available.
- Input: ECG activity may be viewed through the paddles or patient cable
- Lead fault: LEADS OFF message and dashed baseline appear on the monitor if a lead becomes disconnected. Common mode rejection: greater than 100dB measured as per AAMI standards for cardiac monitors.
- Heart rate display: Digital read out on monitor from 20 to 280 bpm
- Annotations: Time, date, heart rate, event markers, ECG mode, and selected energy
- Recorder Mode: Automatically documents events and ECG during defibrillation episodes. The recorder can be configured to run in either real time or with a 6-second delay.
- Frequency response: .5 to 40Hz monitor bandwidth. .05 to 150 Hz diagnostic bandwidth is selectable.